FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tina: "I've always bought my kids sandals with the wetsuit material and velcro . When they are little it is easier for them to put on there sandals by themselves. They can also get them wet and they are easy to clean. The soft wetsuit material also doesn't dig into there sensitive skin and give them blisters like the hard leather would . I definitely recommend these sandals."
- Jamie: "excellent shoe. my son loves these, and very easy to take off/put on"
- Maria: "already purchased these for our toddler in a smaller size & he has officially grown out of them. They are worth every penny!!!!!!"
- Jordan: "My 11 month old needs a softer bottom to help learn to walk that's also hard enough to keep his feet safe outside."
- Linda: "I liked the color."