FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Connie: "Skechers comfort in a dressier style."
- Joni: "Shoes have a reputation for being comfortable like tennis shoes but dressy enough to wear with sun dress or pants, shorts."
- Anne: "The style looked cute yet practical. I am hoping these allow me some comfort and safety while walking this summer. I like to compliment my outfits with feminine looking shoes or sandals. This shoe looks like it would meet the criteria."
- Annette: "Have a pair and love them."
- Pamela: "Hoping the color is right for my work uniform!"
- Michelle: "I have a pair just like it in black, and I wanted another pair in another color because Ilike them so much, But they must be discontinued, because I can't find them anywhere. This was the first site that had them in my size."
- Monty: "Comfortable, but looks dressy"
- mary: "Tried these at outlet all and was sorry days later that I didn't get the most comfortable shoes I've tried in years."
- B: "I love the memory foam footbed."
Anne asked: Has anyone washed these yet?
- mary: "just bought them and was wondering the same thing. I'm thinking I'll use Tide-to-go when needed, rather than washing them. Good luck"
- Diana: "No, but I asked the same question and the clerk was concerned about washing due to the memory foam. I would also like to know if these are washable."
Sue asked: Is this shoe really light weight?
liz asked: How much of a heal does this have I need at least a 1" to be able to walk?
Vera asked: Can these shoes be washed?