FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Pamela: "My daughter has a pair, and I loved them"
- A: "J-41 are my favorite shoe ever. Comfortable, easy, well made. I have owned three pairs and always buy back-ups as I don't want to be without them. I hike, bike, walk and run around in my J-41s!"
- Rosemary: "Have one pair and they are very comfortable."
- Carrie: "I have a pair that needs to be replaced, I have to wear inserts in my shoes and I found that these shoes were the most comfortable!"
- Jay: "That's what she wanted"
Laura asked: Are these supposed to be worn barefoot? Can you wear socks with them? If yes, are they hard to get on with socks since they have a neoprene type cuff?
McKenna asked: do these shoes squeak or make any kind of noise when they get wet? and when they get wet do they rub your feet and give you blisters??