FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Annie: "The brand makes super comfy shoes. Also the promo is amazing!"
- Alison: "already had them and loved them!"
- WENDY: "STYLE"
- rebecca: "it's comfortable"
- Jamie: "This shoe is so cute and comfortable. I love the fun gold color! It is subtle and matches a lot!"
- lina: "Very comfortable"
- S: "These are the most comfortable sandles I have ever owned. They are extremely light weight and very well made. They are "peep toe" although they aren't listed as such. I have received so many compliments on them and no one believes that they are Dr. Scholl's"
- Maria: "Dr Scholls is a very comfortable brand of shoe."
- Karla: "COMFORTABLE"
- jillian: "I love Dr Scholls the only brand of shoe I can purchase online and I know they will be comfortable!"
- Scott: "Cute and comfy in the store."
sarah asked: Having problems with the ankle strap rubbing...any suggestions? Other than that very comformatable.
- Donna: "Loosen the buckle of the shoes, I have not had any problems thus far they are quite comfortable"
- Sandy: "I have the same issue, I wore them and had a red "wound line" for a couple of weeks. I'm thinking of putting some moleskin on the inside of the strap to see it that helps."
- Samra: "Yeah I have had that problem occasionally as well. The weird thing is that it doesn't occur EVERY time I wear them! I've found that a small band aid does the trick on those days. The shoes are very comfortable other wise. Also I have found that loosening, AND sometimes even tightening the strap can help them not chafe. "
- Samra: "Yeah I have had that problem occasionally as well. The weird thing is that it doesn't occur EVERY time I wear them! I've found that a small band aid does the trick on those days. The shoes are very comfortable other wise."
- kate: "You might want to loosen the straps, not to tight... if that is still bothering you try putting Vaseline on the straps inside to soften the material. hopes this helps."
- nabulungi: "Try to put some moleskin on the inside of the strap. I have bought moleskin from CVS in the foot care section. That will keep it from rubbing your skin the wrong way."