FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Heather: "Daughter loves these shoes"
- Rebekah: "Cute casual style for my daughter. Easy to slip on and off and great with leggings, jeans and even skirts!"
- Aryel: "They are pretty and on sale. I really needed a pair of shoes as well!"
- Michelle: "for school..excellent price, perfect color"
- Teresa: "Like Style"
- sofia: "MY GIRLS LOVE CONVERSE.THIS BRAND OF SHOES FOR THEIR ACTIVE LIFE TENDS TO LAST LONGER.WHEN YOU HAVE KIDS YOU WANT TO SPEND MONEY ON SHOES THAT ARE WORTH IT"
- T: "color"
- Diane: "My daughter wants to have a pair of converse."
- Kimberly: "my daughter loved the colors of the sneaker"
- Griselda: "Cute"
- margaret: "my kids love converses and you guys always have a variety"
- P: "Lexi my great niece loves these shoes, so I bought them for her birthday coming up soon."
Tizi asked: I am confused my daughter is 10 yrs old and is wearing a size 1.5 or 2. Is that a pre school size?
- Gregory (staff): "Hi Tizi, Sorry for the confusion. We realize many children do not follow the exact pattern we define in the sizing chart as pre-school vs grade-school. Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4½ - 10 Pre School: sizes 10½ - 3 Grade School: sizes 3½ - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, Greg FamousFootwear.com"
Joey asked: Is there a size 3 for grade-school?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Joey, There is no overlap in sizes. Grade school sizing begins at 3.5, so if your child wears a 3 in Converse, the 3 Preschool should be fine. I'm sorry for the confusion and I hope this helps. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"