FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- M: "Like the look of the shoe it's very clean looking."
- Sharon: "price, size & style; I wish it were available in a size 4 for my older son as well."
- christine: "Needed all white for school, attractive and good price"
- Ayden: "There a classic where. Shoeâ?¦.they go. With almost everything!"
- Faye: "Good fit for my son"
- MArtrisha: "I have a pair and they are comfortable."
- Irma: "needed all white shoe for cheerleading"
- Renata: "School Uniform"
- Nikki: "my granddaughter likes puma"
- Cheyenne: "Makes awesome cheerleading shoes"
- Heather: "Versatility"
- Wilton: "they look prett sharp and should be easy to match anything"
- Dawn: "I like it"
- MaryJane: "all out of K Swiss Classic"
- Gilma: "For school only white are allowed"
shani asked: my son is 7 and he wears size 2.5, is this shoes for his age group or for toddlers ?
- Gregory (staff): "Hello Shani, Here is a link a printable kids sizing chart that would help you find the correct size. http://www.famousfootwear.com/App_Themes/Default/images/2009/fit_assistant/childrens_brannock.pdf Thanks, Greg FamousFootwear.com"
Rui asked: What is m medium means? My kids are age of 7 and 6 and they wear size 11 and size 2 so what size I should get for them?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Rui, The M Medium is the width. These are just a regular width, not wide or narrow. I hope this helps. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"