FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Gina: "I am a Converse freak!"
- Donna: "Pure fashion"
- Sallie: "What converse collection is not complete without this cool color."
- Joyce: "I love this color green and I love retro sneakers!"
- Colleen: "Perfect for my child's musical part as a who."
- Janelle: "liked the color"
- elizabeth: "cool color, best price I could find anywhere for this color!"
Clarissa asked: I want to get these shoes for school but I'm a sports player... So I'm wondering if I should get another pair of shoes just for sports or can I wear these when I play??
- LaTasha: "Hello Clarissa B, I wouldn't advise you to get these for sports at all. I would advise you to get a shoe that has more support and are made for sports. "
- Leslie: "Hi Clarissa, I purchased these for my 14 year old niece so I don't think I could truly answer your question. However, I have always heard Converse have very flat soles so not a lot of support. I would think you need better shoes for sports and the converse would be more for just "style" purposes."
- Joyce: "Can't answer your question because I'm too old for sports, but you could definitely use them for play. Only advice I could offer is to order down a size from normal because these run large. I had actually contacted Converse prior to ordering because I wear an 8 1/2 and they gave me this advice."
Teri asked: I'm looking at the converse shoes you have in stock -- color: green jungle. Are those women sizes or men sizes?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Teri, The Jungle Green style is unisex sizing, so Men's sizes are shown. There is a link on the product page to help you determine the correct size for women. I hope this helps. http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Product/36411-1027198/Converse/Jungle+Green/Womens+Chuck+Taylor+Low.aspx Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"