FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Mischelle: "its my size and i have 3 previous pairs i bought which are comfortable."
- Amy: "Per the other reviews, I wanted to try these"
- cathy: "These shoes are so confortable and they don't look like tennis shoes. I can wear them with casual lounge pants"
- Alice: "Comfort"
- Mary: "Because Skechers are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn."
- Amy: "I chose these shoes for work. They are nice enough for business casual, but comfortable for all the walking I do."
- Dawn: "Sketcher are comfortable shoes and I like the new style"
- Susan: "comfort"
- Retta: "They are very cute and comfortable"
- Cynthia: "I have 6 pairs of Skechers Go Walk. They make my feet feel heavenly. I wanted to try this pair. I also like the design."
William H. asked: Are these approved for work in hospitals ?
- Amy: "That is why I bought mine for. I work as a registration tech and I run around a LOT! They are great, I love them,"
- Landon: "I'm sorry but I don't really know. Though I might say that if crocs are okay, then these would be too."
- Barb: "I love these shoes. I work at 2 dfferent medical facilities and they will be ok for both. My shoes have to be closed toe and back,which these shoes are. They are very comfortable."
- Christy: "I would think so. They are closed toed and rubber soled. Although they would get dirty easily but can also be washed. So up to you. I like go walk the best a little wider in the toes than these are. Hope that helps."