FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- John: "I've been wearing Nike Monarchs for about 20 years. They just fit me right. Usually get white and black, one pr. of each."
- Alisa: "The mesh is awesome and holds up for a long time. Great sneakers."
- Ashly: "Style and Size"
- Craig: "Have used various cross-trainers over the years, Nike, Asics, New Balance, and always seem to be coming back to Nike. This shoe looks great in grey."
- LARRY: "Good support and comfortable. Problem is they start to squeak and begin to fall apart within six months. Come on Nike, a little more quality and durability would be nice."
- Caleb: "They had good reviews... I trust Nike as a product... They seemed to be good for my purpose."
- SYLVESTER L.: "I chose these because they are comfortable to walk in."
- James: "liked the look of the shoe and could not find my size in the department stores"
- Joel: "Good price"
- Janet: "Only style of shoe that fits my grandson"
- Brian: "Price"
- Linda: "The shoes were specifically for walking. I like the style and color."
Marcy asked: Do the Monarch 4's come in wide width's??
- Vicky: "They are sold in wide widths-our purchase was a 12 4E..My husband has a very wide foot"
- Julie: "They sure do, but only in black or white. I really wish the grey would come in wide width. If they did I would buy 2 pairs of them."
- Julie: "They sure do."
- dan: "Yes they do"
- Bruce: "Yes"
- JOSE: "Yes"