FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- T: "I like to exercise but my knees hurt a lot. The extra gel absorbs impact and saves my crunchy knees. Plus, let's face it, the colors are awesome :)"
- Kristen: "had previous style and loved them"
- Jessica: "I wear nothing but Asics for athletic shoes. They are the most comfortable shoes I've found for my tired achy feet :)"
- Kim: "rated one of the top running shoes for the past several years."
- Jennifer: "Best sneaker for stability! Can't wear anything else."
- L: "NEED NEW RUNNING SHOES"
c asked: sizing question? I normally wear a 7.5 but how do these fit? I tried a 7 and they seemed ok but not sure how they will really feel until I work out in them.
- Kristen: "I usually wear a 9 and ordered the 9 and they fit great! I've had them for a few months and wear them all the time and still find them to fit well."
- Carol: "If you are planning on running in them I would not get a smaller size. Toes need wiggle room!"
- Polly: "I always buy a half size larger in Asics, that usually gives me ample length for running. I usually go between 3-15 miles. However, I found that the toe box on these was too narrow for me, and I have an average width foot. I switched back to the Nimbus."
- c: "Thank you"
- c: "Thank you, I appreciate it. It is what I thought but I got such a good deal."
- Aileen: "I normally wear size 7 and previously bought a size 7 in Kayano19. It was fine if I walk. However, my feet seem to expand a little when I run, thus I also got a size 7.5 Kayano 20 for running ."
- Ali: "I bought my true size and they fit perfectly. I'm extremely pleased with them. I was never a runner but I am currently training for a half marathon in Oct and these are the sneakers I run in. I've run in other sneakers and have felt like a bus hit me the next day. I'm not as sore with these sneakers. They are well worth every penny! "
- Donna: "they a difinitly true to size and very comfortable for work outs,this is my 2nd pair, Love them!!!"
- Becky: "i love the shoes but i would get the bigger size as the toes are sort of narrow."