FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- SherryAnn: "sounds like they are comfortable and I love the colors"
- Faith: "excellent reviews"
- Marcia: "COLOR"
- Casandra: "i love the kayanos and they were on mega sale!!"
- Thomas: "stability and overall fit"
- Allison: "I love these shoes!"
- Gerald: "my wife's favorite running shoe"
- Sandra: "I love Asics & wanted to try this Kayano-20 for the support....hopeful it will prevent my plantar fasciitis from returning."
- Aileen: "I ordered another Kayano 20 and live it. This is my second pair."
- Sonya: "These shoes were recommended to me 13 years ago when I was training for a marathon. I have been wearing them since for running and have never had knee or foot pain. Great shoes and worth the money"
- Lisa: "Reviews and style"
- Karen: "I have had Asics before and I really like their shoes."
- Mercedes: "Pretty"
- Stephanie: "I always buy the Asics Gel Kayano, it's my favorite running shoe! I've worn them for 9 years and have zero complaints. Plus these colors are so fun!"
- Joseph F: "COMFORT AND BACK SUPPORT"
- Ami: "Love the fit!"
Sarah asked: Hey all you distance runners, would you recommend this shoe for marathon training?
- ZeHui: "No,I recommend this shoe for marathon training."
- Polly: "Yes! My friends and I do. The Kayano is a little more streamlined than the Nimbus, so I find it a little easier to run in when my legs get tired."
- Heather: "I would say yes. The first pair I bought was when I was training for a half marathon and I ran many 10K's in these shoes. I am not a pro though, and am a bit heavier. They had great support and those first ones lasted me 320 miles when I trained for that. They could have gone more, but I started to alternate to another pair before doing the half, to ensure I would not get any injury. I think I fully retired those shoes to my obstacle course shoes at 400 miles."
c asked: I normally wear a 7.5 but how does this style fit? I found a 7 but thought it may be a little too small.
- Polly: "Asics tend to run about a 1/2 size small, so if you wear a 9 shoe buy a 9.5."
- Natalie (staff): "Hello, Unfortunately your question has not been answered by an owner of these shoes. We are unable to provide you an answer at this time. Our apologies, FamousFootwear.com"