FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Cheryl: "Looking for a comfortable work shoe for long standing and long wearing."
- Jennifer: "I saw these in person and they were lightweight and looked very comfy"
- Maria: "Very comfortable!!"
- JoAnn: "I just wanted to try them."
- Tricia: "So so very comfortable. You can wear them all day long with no complaints."
- Joanne: "I have never purchased Skechers but these caught my eye b/c they are so stylish looking. Also I am a 3 yr BC survivor so they had additional meaning to me. I LOVE them, so comfortable and light weight. I also purchased a pair for a friend who is also a BC survivor and we plan on wearing them with pride when we walk in the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life event in a few weeks! THANK YOU Skechers for helping to find A CURE!!!!"
- T: "to support breast cancer survivors and love the go walk skechers, also liked the colors"
- Brandy: "I choose these shoes because I love the Skechers Go Walk shoes! I am looking forward to there arrival!"
Kayla asked: Can this shoe come in a wide width?
Denise asked: I have Ftibromyalgia and it affects my feet especially the arches of both feet. Would this be a good shoe for me? I really love the style. Please let me know what you think? Thanks
Cindy asked: are they true to size? or like TOMS and run large and stretch
Kat asked: My foot is a full size 11 and often I need a 12. Do these shoes run long?