FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Roxann: "I purchased these because I liked the look and they appeared to be very comfortable. Although they look nice on, I have gotten blisters on my toes every time I've worn them."
- Beverly: "I like black sandals and I like famous footwear shoes"
- Jay: "Very cute mid-range heel and reviews say that are comfortable as well."
- Ruth Ann: "Replacing a pair that I love and have worn out."
- A: "Great Business Casual Work shoe."
- susana: "bought these before in brown. Staple item for my closet!"
Deborah asked: I normally wear a 7.5 M but there is only size 7 or 8, how do these run in size?
- Pamela: "For me, these run about 1/2 size small. I usually wear a 6 1/2, and I purchased these in a size 7 (both tan and black colors)."
- Gardenia: "They run close to actual size, however I think the 8 will work fine for you"
- Deborah: "thank you Beth for your help."
- BETH: "They run true to size. I wear a 61/2 and they are perfect and very comfortable. If anything, I would say go up a size. The leather is soft and stretches after warming up and wear, but I have a wide foot and need the stretch. Hope this helps!"
- Pam: "I would size up to an 8. The sandals are pretty true to size but because so much of your foot will be enclosed, sizing down may feel too snug. You'll get a more comfortable fit if they are a little looser and you can always adjust the back strap to tightened them up a bit. Good luck!"
- Deborah: "Thank you for your help, they would be to tight for me so you saved me from having to purchase and send them back."
- Valerie: "These shoes are true tonsiE. This pair is a little tight at the toe opening and bridge. Obviously will need to stretch a but not if you have wide feet, the may not be for you. Hope that helps."