FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- ABIGAIL: "I thought these looked awesome. And they lasted the whole winter. However, too expensive for the length of time they lasted as they only lasted one winter and broke. They are comfortable, and are stylish, but not worth buying boots year after year. I want something more durable."
- Amanda: "Because I liked the style"
- Jody: "My sister wanted it for Christmas"
- John: "Xmas for g-friend. Sexy"
- Caitlin: "I needed a new pair of boots"
- Jennifer: "Good looking boot!!"
- Lesli: "Liked the looks"
- Gina: "Very comfortable and the back zipper is unique. Good color."
- Summer: "Will look great with jeans! Nice price with the sale..."
- Jill: "My daughter who is turning 25 years old on 11/25 ,REALLY wanted them for her birthday!"
- Ana: "Been looking for something simple but pretty - nice cognac boots are hard to find"
- Morgan: "stylish with out heels"
- Wendy: "Just thought the style was good and needed brown boots."
- Ashley: "Fall Boots with Buckle"
Linda asked: Is this boot true to size, or should I order 1/2 size up? Is it comfortable having the zipper all the way up in the back of the boot?
- Susan: "I found mine to be true to size. The zipper up the back of the boot is apparently more for fashion than function. The inside zipper is plenty to make it easy to put on and off. I only need that to use them, and the back zipper is cute and not in the way."
- Robin: "I had ordered a half size larger so I can wear thick socks with it. Primarily wear them with pants so the zipper in the back is not an issue."
Jessica asked: I really like knee high boots, but have difficulty finding a pair that will fit the circumference of my calf (which is about 15in. at the largest part) Do these boots have any give through the shaft of the boot?
- Gina: "Yes there seems to be give because there is not only a zipper on the side there is a zipper that opens all the way in the back so I feel like you would be able to get them on easier. over your calf. They are also not really tight at the opening on top and comfortable."
- Robin: "My calf is 14 1/4 and there is some extra room in the calf area when zipped. Feels as though there might be some extra give in the material also."
- Linda: "The pair we ordered was too small. Waiting for a bigger size. The leather is soft so I think it's will stretch a little. "