FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- K: "comfort"
- Paul: "sketcher sneaker on sale"
- Diana: "My husband likes the Go Walk 2 shoes. So I thought a different style might be nice."
- Marshun: "They are sooooo comfortable and they don't come in a Ladies size 12 so I had to get the closest thing in mens"
- FRANCESCA: "I have the same exact shoes in women, so I purchased some for my son. They are very comfortable for standing and walking for long periods of time. I love these shoes."
- dan: "good deal"
- Dave: "Son has a pair"
- Anne: "I have the women's version of this shoe and absolutely love how light and comfortable they are - so much so that I don't want my husband to miss out!"
- jacob: "Because the comfort level of these shoes!"
- Felix: "Very light and extremely comfortable walking shoe"
- Linda: "I love my own Go Walk Skechers, and my husband has problem feet. I thought these lightweight, comfortable shoes would be perfect for him."
- Christopher: "My wife has a pair she says are great. . .hoping this helps with the plantar faciitis when walking to from train to work and home. . ."
Linda asked: Is this a different shoe than the Go Walk 2 Stance? If so, how is it different.
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Linda, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is the Go Walk 2 Stance. We have updated the title and we apologize for any confusion. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"