FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Mark: "Happy with how Nike fit and wear on the basketball floor"
- Janelle: "My daughter loved these and picked these herself"
- T: "My daughters needed basketball sneakers for school. They liked the colors, and the price with the discount was affordable."
- Ruth A: "sport"
- Jennifer: "style and color."
- Angie: "For my daughter for basketball"
Makayla asked: Does this shoe allow you to run and are they fit comphy?
- Catrina T.: "Yes, my 11 year old daughter plays basketball in them. She said they're really comfortable."
- Colleen: "These are comfortable and great for playing basketball. Running up and down the basketball court is not a problem."
- Shelly: "Yes. I bought these for my daughter who is 8 for basketball. She loved them, they are soft so they are comfy."
- JOAN: "My daughter plays basketball in these, running and jumping very well. However ankle socks may leave blisters. This shoe works best with a crew sock or higher."
- Lisa: "My 12 year old bought them for basketball. She said they were comfortable, easy to run and maneuver in."
- Melinda: "These shoes fit fine, and are very durable. I got them for my daughter who plays basketball on average 3 to 5 times a week. They're still holding up after this much wear. Yes, they are comfy according to my daughter whose feet are finicky like mine. "
- Dawn: "Ordered these for my daughter to play basketball. She loved them. Basketball is over and she still wears them often. "
- Jennifer: "A great fitting sneaker with nice durability for wear and tear. My child had no issues running or playing while wearing these sneakers. I would recommend."
- Jackie: "I thought it was a great pair of shoes and my daughter ran fine in them during her basketball season. They are a snug-fit shoe so I usually had to help her out them on. "
- Amy: "My daughter really enjoyed these shoes for basketball. She had no issues running and said they were comfortable. In fact, she wants to get them again for this upcoming season!"
- Lillian: "My daughter used them for basketball. They really helped with support for her ankle, was able to run, and never complained about them being uncomfortable. "