FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Angela: "Width"
- jo-ann: "because my son got me a pair of these for mother's day .. oh my goodness ! it's like walking on air ! i just love them .. so i bought a pair for work .. cause i'm on my feet as a cashier ..... thank you so much ... i just love , love them !"
- Petra: "For comfort, I work on my feet all day."
- Chauncey: "I have a pair of these and love them so much I wanted to have another pair."
- Dianne: "I walk every day and wanted support and comfort."
- Carol: "In the past I have found that Skechers wide width were not really wide enough for me. I am hoping that now that I see an extra wide they will be more suitable, and also they got good reviews."
- Joanne: "need wide width"
- Vanessa: "Use for work. They're extremely comfortable."
Al asked: Can the foot bed come out of the shoe?
Mary asked: I want to order 9 wide shoe not shoe that is extra wide. does the shoe come just size 9 wide?
Danette asked: I'm very interested in 3 styles the Go Walk Ult. & Take it Easy& Pedestrian. I've been forced to wear sneakers for years due to back & feet issues. I've tried many options. Re: Go walk shoe seems the smartest buy, but it does not mention anything related to ARCH Support any comments? Also: Take it Easy / Pedestrian give little info re: support other than "memory foam"..COMMENTS? Also ? re: fabrics...I will wear them sometimes this winter in NE!! COMMENTS??!! I'm a bit nervous venturing out of a sneaker I'd appreciate any help you may offer re: a choice of the 3, as I can only purchase one pair today!! THANX!!
Debbie asked: Does the Ultimate Wide label mean this shoes are double the width of a normal wide shoe? I purchase wide widths in shoes, but the label for this shoe has me confused!!
Kathy asked: Why doesn't the black in this style come in anything but the wide width? The other colors come in medium.
Ginny asked: I have a regular pair of GoWalks that I love! What makes these "ultimate?"
Gloria asked: I want to know if these sketchers go walk come in wide width?