FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Erica A: "I read everybody,s reviews and they all Loved them"
- Dora: "like the look"
- Larry: "I have to wear custom inserts and i hope these will be good for work."
- LOURDES: "I own a pair and they are very comfortable"
- Felix: "something comfortable to work in"
- Jamie: "I've been wanting my mom to try the go walks by skechers because I love hem so much so I'm getting these for her for Christmas."
- Paulette: "Will try wide woman's size to see if they are as comfortable as the men's size I wear now."
- Julio: "I heard good things about "Go Walk" and needed comfortable walking shoes."
- Lisa: "comfort and classy"
- Sandra: "Have purchased two other pairs of these. Love that I can throw them in the washer. Very comfortable to wear and stand in all day."
- Connie: "These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever purchased, I LOVE them."
- Nancy A: "It looks comfortable"
- Carrie: "Go Walks are the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn! My feet aren't tired and the tread makes me feel confident on any surface!"
- Lyn: "Pinch-free and feels like walking on memory foam"
- Liz: "have feet problems and wide feet. Sketchers one brand foot doctor recommended"
- Jackie: "Desperate to find shoes in wide widths."
- Janet: "A gift for my sister."
- Susan: "I own a pair of these shoes. The are incredibly comfortable even when wearing all day. The wide width I just purchased this pair for my mother-in-law. She has bunions and comfortable shoes are difficult to find for her. This style is perfect. If I had a wish, it would be that the GoWalk Axis2 came in a wide width too. Also a great looking and comfortable fit."
- Holly: "I have these in grey and love them. they are so comfortable."
- Silvia: "good for everyday usage"
- Doris: "Heard they were comfortable"
- Nancy: "I own 2 other Go Walks and love them. I like new fabric you offer."
- D: "I need these for work on my feet all day and they look comfortable"
- P: "My mom has really wide feet and needed some comfortable walking shoes. My friend told me these are great! I hope my mom agrees : )"
- Mary Jane: "Looks like good support. Can't wear heel due to spurs."
- Kelley J: "These are the most comfortable shoes ever! Great for those with foot pain and problems!"
- FRANCES: "IT IS A COMFORTABLE WALKING SHOE"
- Sue Ellen: "Wider width required for mother"
- Rhonda: "Casual comfort with style"
- Jo Anne: "It is difficult to find wide width shoes or sneakers."
- C: "Came in ex wide your wides are not wide enough"
- Aimee: "looks like good work shoes"
- Melody: "I am hoping they help my feet."
- Sue: "I have these in the cloth style for summer, and they are the most comfortable shoes ever. Looking forward to getting them in a warmer style for the cold weather."
- Pamela: "I have an incredibly wide foot and I wanted a comfortable slip-on shoe. I purchased from your company because I could not find these Skechers anywhere else in 2W. The shoes are as comfortable as slippers. When I need to dash, I simply slip them on and go!"
- kathy: "looks comfortable and easy to put on in the morning when in a hurry"
- B: "Two people recommended Go Walks to me so I want to try them."
- Stacey: "width"
- Jayne: "I bought my first pair of Go Walks this summer and love them, now i want a pair for fall. These are the perfect shoe if you have back problems."
- anne: "Need size wide, and they look comfy. Also, black goes with everything."
- Bradley: "comfort"
- Maryam: "Comfort"
- KATHY: "NEED A GOOD WALKING SHOE, ON MY FEET MOST OF THE DAY"
Mary asked: I want to order 9 wide shoe not shoe that is extra wide. does the shoe come just size 9 wide?
Danette asked: I'm very interested in 3 styles the Go Walk Ult. & Take it Easy& Pedestrian. I've been forced to wear sneakers for years due to back & feet issues. I've tried many options. Re: Go walk shoe seems the smartest buy, but it does not mention anything related to ARCH Support any comments? Also: Take it Easy / Pedestrian give little info re: support other than "memory foam"..COMMENTS? Also ? re: fabrics...I will wear them sometimes this winter in NE!! COMMENTS??!! I'm a bit nervous venturing out of a sneaker I'd appreciate any help you may offer re: a choice of the 3, as I can only purchase one pair today!! THANX!!
- Tiffany: "I love my shoes. I'm a hair stylist and on my feet all day. As of arch support I really believe that everyone's opinion is different. "
- Jane: "I had similar feet problems as I was a P.E Teacher and lived in sneakers. So...being the sneaker expert I strongly suggest you buy the slip on GOWALKS . I own 4 pair! I LOVE them! Its the most comfortable shoe ever. With your foot issues don't buy the mesh/lighter material. Go with the ultimate.it has a bit more support. There is no definitive arch support in any of these gowalks, but your foot just melts into the shoe. I usually buy myside myself wide width and these black ones were perfect. The regular medium width is just that, but the material allows your foot to spread comfortably. Plus I needed to allow for a sock in the winter. You don't have to wear socks any other time with these shoes...and you just throw them in the washer! I also bought the PEDESTRIAN and it was not near as comfy. I sent them back...a whole different feel. Go with the GOWALKS!"
- anne: "I purchased the Go Walk style, and they are very comfortable. There is not a whole lot of arch support, but still feel like walking on marshmallows!! I also like they you just slip them on, and there is a handy slot back of the heel to insert your finger to get them on. As far as winter wear, they are not insulated or waterproof etc... so walking in rain/snow would be out. I bought 2 pair, one for me and one for my daughter, and we both love them. She's a teacher, on her feet all day and loves them too!"
- Timothy: "The GoWalk shoes have no arch support. I don't know if you could get an insert and be fine or not. "
Debbie asked: Does the Ultimate Wide label mean this shoes are double the width of a normal wide shoe? I purchase wide widths in shoes, but the label for this shoe has me confused!!
- Nancy: "No they are not double the width; they are very comfortable, I have to buy wider width shoes also."
- Coleen: "No, I think they are just normal wide width. The Ultimate is the name of the shoe. Hope this helps"
- Mryna: "Mine do not say wide but I love them they are the most comfortable shoes I have "
- Judy: "I do not purchase W, so I do not know with the Ultimate Wide...sorry!"
- Saran: "Hi I purchased the wide width. It's basically the same as any other wide width. It doesn't mean any extra. But it does stretch pretty good. "
- Amy: "Just "regular" wide. Ultimate appears to be the material, since it is different than the Go Walk."
Kathy asked: Why doesn't the black in this style come in anything but the wide width? The other colors come in medium.
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Kathy, This is just a special wide width item. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you are looking for an all black shoe, you might like the Go Walk Autumn #95092 or the regular Go Walk #70380. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"
Ginny asked: I have a regular pair of GoWalks that I love! What makes these "ultimate?"
- B: "Very comfortable!"
- Billie: "ultimate confort!!"
- Donna: "Ginny, I do not know the difference between the regular and the ultimate. I love them but I never had the regular one."
- Sadye: "Essentially one word......comfort. Never have i had shoes more comfortsble than these, so much so I bought them in every color."
Gloria asked: I want to know if these sketchers go walk come in wide width?
- Pam: "I have not found wide width; however these are already rather wide at the top...allows for feet that swell...hope this helps."
- KATHY: "YES, I HAVE WIDE FEET,"
- Cindy: "Yes they do"
- anne: "Yes, they do come in wide. Size 11 wide was just right for me with socks. Very comfortable!"
- Kathy: "Yes, they do."