FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- LaDonna: "I already have one pair and want to have another new pair for next year. They are so comfortable and I can wear them all day to walk in at work or anytime."
- Barbara: "Have other prs sim. style."
- PATTI: "I have a white pair that I LOVE so I decided to get a couple more pair in different colors. I bought the white ones at a store near Appleton WI but that's over an hour trip so I went online as your prices are the best."
- Lena: "have them in white and love them"
- Cheryl: "from the reviews"
- Vicki: "Comfort"
- Fariba: "For walking without blisters or joint pain in Disneyland"
- F: "I have a pair of the same shoe, only in Navy. Very comfortable, so I wanted another color, and had a 20% coupon to use also."
- denise: "I already have the white and they are so comfortable I am going to buy them in every color"
- Dianne: "Looking for comfortable shoes as I have multiple foot problems."
- Debbie: "Most comfortable shoe ever!"
Joyce asked: Like the look of this shoe but wonder about the upper. It looks leathery is it hot ?
B asked: is the body of the shoe cloth? Can it be cleaned?
Cheryl asked: I wear a 8.5 wide shoe but this shoe comes in medium. Should I order the 8.5 or 9 for a good fit?
Brenda E asked: I have all tile floors in my home, and I am really needing a great support for avoiding sore feet and painful backaches! I am up and down my stairs constantly and need a shoe that is great for around the house, and for outside the home too. Would these be a good choice for HEAVY EVERYDAY USE?
Susan asked: I usually purchase a 7W. Would I be able to wear a 7M, or do I really need a 7W? Plus, do they come in wide sizes? All the sizes I see listed for the Go Walk shoes seem to be medium.
Cheryl asked: Do these shoes have the same shape as the Shape-ups have? I am very unsure of buying this pair since the Shape-ups damaged my feet.