FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Alandra: "love the color; good reviews for comfort"
- Yolanda: "Theses are great gym shoes that my 12y.o. daughter chose. She said they're very comfortable and I'm certain they'll last more than half the school year. We're both happy with this purchase."
- Catherine: "Memory foam. I must try it. I have horrible feet problems."
- Andrea: "The color"
- Jennifer: "The colors are beautiful!"
- Barbara: "I liked the look and my husband needed to get me something for my birthday."
Hasan Meric asked: I just wonder how to clean it?
- Tiffany (staff): "Hasan - Skechers does not recommend machine washing these shoes. Skechers suggestion is to use a fabric cleaner (or soap and water). It is also best to not use a brush (instead use a cloth), so the material does not fray. Thank you, Famousfootwear.com"
karlene asked: Should this shoe be ordered at your regular size or go up one size when exercising?
- Peggy: "Definitely up one size! I am so glad I went to the store and tried them on or else I would be returning them. I usually wear a 9 but a 10 fit me perfectly in this shoe."
- Catherine: "these sneakers are true to size"
- Louise: "my daughter wears a 6.5 so i bought that size and they fit perfect. so i would say true to size."
- Barbara: "I ordered these in my regular size and they fit perfect."
- Sandra: "Definitely go up and also be aware the heel goes higher on the back than a new balance. The slightly higher heel rubbed a little bit."