FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Daisy: "Super cute polka dots design"
- Amy: "Because I wanted some new chucks. That's why. :) And 20% off."
Sharon asked: My daughter wears a ladies size 8 shoe. I have ordered other Converse in a size 6 because of the unisex sizing. These are classified as Women's Converse. Are they still unisex sizing?
- Julie Ann: "I too purchased these for my (ladies size 8) daughter. I purchased the size 8 and she wears them regularly!"
- Sofia: "They are women's sizes and not unisex. They also come with two sets of shoe laces. "
- Michele: "No they are women's sizing. My daughter is an 8 as well and that's what I ordered."
- Daisy: "I dont know if they are unisex, but my daughter wears 4 in kids size and I order 6 in women size, because they dont sell them in the kids section."
- Stacey: "My daughter also wears size 8 - the pair I bought her are 8's and fit well."
- Jayma: "I think so, unfortunately I've ordered them both ways and I've been UNpleasantly surprised both times. Even when it was a "women's shoe" I ordered what I thought was a woman's 8 and instead ended up with a woman's 10, men's 8. I would advise you get the 6 and keep the receipt incase you need to exchange them."
- Beth: "Yes, they were unisex sizing. Just an FYI: the laces are cute but slippery."
cathi asked: do these come in red.?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Cathi, This exact style with the polka dot laces does not come in red. However the traditional Chuck Taylor All Star does come in red. This style is unisex - here is the link: http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Product/71079-1000391/Converse/Red/Mens+Chuck+Taylor+All+Star+Lo.aspx?store=01492 To figure out what size you need click where it says "Unisex sizing. Men’s sizing shown. For women’s, click here." I hope this helps! Thanks, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"