FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Bob: "it's price and my size"
- Laura: "My son needed new shoes & he's hard on shoes so having a sturdy, well-built, & inexpensive pair is a necessity."
- Nadia: "Their different"
- Canan: "because ben likes it"
- Drew: "classic style that goes with anything"
- Stephen: "Very visually appealing and comfortable."
- Jose: "Great Casual Look!"
Neil asked: Are the ML501 made in the U.S.A.?
- Tirso: "Good question, but i dont think so. All the made in USA new balance's are pretty flashy with their made in USA gear. In other words it would be on the shoe somewhere"
- Daniel: "No"
- Serhiy: "Pair we got was made in Indonesia. The quality is really good though."
- Bob: "They are made in Indonesia"
- Ken: "No. New Balance does make some of their shoes in the USA, but these were made in Indonesia."