FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Ashley: "These are so cute and comfortable!"
- Ashleigh: "These accommodate my wide calves, are tall and versatile with my modern, chic wardrobe."
- R: "Style"
- Huda: "i already bought the brown and LOVED them so much I hounded the site until they restocked the black! :) these are comfy, supppper stylish, and can be dressed up or down. i love the height in the front!"
- CYNTHIA: "I bought a pair around November of 2013 and absolutely loved them. I have a hard time fitting into boots because I have a wide calf but these are just fabulous. They are comfortable and look good with just about anything."
- Kiana: "I chose this item because I tryed it on in the store one day and i fell in love, because it was very comfortable , and i have big feet and big calves, and the fit was just awesome! it is the most comfortable boots ever! I have been wanting it for a while now, and now i get to finally get it! yaay! thanks babe."
- PATRICIA: "Got it in brown and loved it"
- Marguerita: "wanted a wide calf boot"
- Carri: "for my daughter"
- Denee: "comfort, style, wide calf fit."
Gabriela asked: I am a 10.5-11 size, my ankles are thin and my calves are 17 on one and 18 the other in circumference in their thickest part, knees 15 1/4. Will these fit me? Dresses and skinny jeans? Should I get the wide or the regular? Thanks
- Rena: "I love the fit wide feet and thick calfs, you have skinny feet you may be able to get away with the regular size calf but! To be safe I would order the wide calf boots and if they don't fit....then return for the regular boot because they have more of the regular calfs then the wide calf boot:)"
- Geanene: "Mine are about the same, wide-calf will fit perfectly."
- Tammy: "Yeah, the wide calf will work for you!"
- Kim: "These should fit you, but you should definitely get the wide. They're a nice looking/fitting boot for someone with larger calves."
- Clair: "Hey Gabriela My calves are about the same as yours and they will fit but they are a lil tight. Best to wear them with dresses skinny jeans not to sure. I got these in a wide calf. I figured they would be more wider. Hope this helps you with your decision "
- Amanda: "They will fit your calves I bought them and they are true to size but have a fat feet. They fit but to tight."
Emily asked: Do these boots come in a size 6M?
- Tanysha: "I do not see a size 6M on the site, but they might have them in store."
- Gilbert: "In wide calf I believe the smallest size is 7.5 but they do have smaller sizes in the regular calf boots. Hope this helps."
Lynda asked: Does the calf circumference increase any as the size increases? What is the calf circumference of the size 10?
- KARINA: "Yes the bigger the size of the boot the wider the calf circumference gets. I ordered a size 9 and the calf circumference was wide as well. I am able to wear with skinny jeans and leggings and be comfortable."
- Joanne: "I do not know, but I have very large calves and these boots fit great with room to spare."