FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- wendy: "great fit, very comfortable....a bit big around the leg however"
Kelly asked: are these true to size?
- Karley: "Yes, but the calf is very wide. I sent them back. Made it odd to wear leggings or skinny jeans with them."
- Kerry: "Yes they are"
- Dawn: "Yes"
- Rachel: "I'm usually and 8 I needed and 8 1/2 they run a little bit small!"
- Renee: "Yes, they are true to size - and very comfortable! "
Teri asked: How is the insole and the width? I have wider feet and a high insole.
- MAriah: "Width is narrow. I I have small feet and they fit just right. "
- Mary: "I have flat feet so they are wide enough for me as for a high insole I can't speak for that."
- Michelle: "I have higher insoles and I find them comfortable especially when I wear thicker socks. I would order a half size up maybe for wider feet they are a little snug around the toes...."
- Angela: "The insole is flat and the foot part of the boot is stiff. I find thick socks are more comfortable than thin. I too have wide feet and love these boots. I get complimented every time I wear them. Love them!"