FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- wendy: "great fit, very comfortable....a bit big around the leg however"
- Jeanette: "Looks"
- Michelle E: "Very stylish for my 9th grader."
- Heather: "I bought them for my teenage daughter for christmas"
- M: "I really like the way these look - I wanted riding boots that looked like "real" riding books and these did the trick!"
- Michelle: "Looking for a new pair of brown riding boots,this pair looked to be a fun addition!"
- Cheryl: "I wanted roomy boots for work that I could wear with jeans, leggings and dresses. I have worn Guess shoes before and find them comfortable. I am a hairdresser and stand long hours. we will see how they do."
- Dania: "I purchased a black pair last year as I waited and searched everywhere for the brown pair I really wanted unfortunately, they were sold out everywhere so I kept them. A year later I finally come across them again. They are comfortable and stylish and have received numerous complements."
- Rachel: "they look comfortable"
- L: "CUTE BOOTS!"
- Renee: "They are sexy and cool!"
Kelly asked: are these true to size?
- Karley: "Yes, but the calf is very wide. I sent them back. Made it odd to wear leggings or skinny jeans with them."
- Kerry: "Yes they are"
- Dawn: "Yes"
- Rachel: "I'm usually and 8 I needed and 8 1/2 they run a little bit small!"
- Renee: "Yes, they are true to size - and very comfortable! "
Teri asked: How is the insole and the width? I have wider feet and a high insole.
- MAriah: "Width is narrow. I I have small feet and they fit just right. "
- Mary: "I have flat feet so they are wide enough for me as for a high insole I can't speak for that."
- Michelle: "I have higher insoles and I find them comfortable especially when I wear thicker socks. I would order a half size up maybe for wider feet they are a little snug around the toes...."
- Angela: "The insole is flat and the foot part of the boot is stiff. I find thick socks are more comfortable than thin. I too have wide feet and love these boots. I get complimented every time I wear them. Love them!"