FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Roberta: "I like the high sides and this is the second pair i'm getting because the soft top is non conforming . i like the sole it's cushion and treads give the best of two great features"
- Tomi-Anne: "The colors and cute design"
- Holly: "These are adorable! I am going to be fuzzy, warm and so cute!"
- Richard: "Because my daughter told me this is what she wanted."
Vicki asked: Question: How much soft stuff is in the sole of the slipper? Some have about an inch so it is cushioned.
- Lynde L: "I've been wearing mine for about a week and although they are comfy and warm, I am not impressed with the cushion inside the slippers. They have already flattened quite a bit and are not as comfy as the first few days I wore them!"
- Jillian: "The sole isn't soft at all, bought these for my mother in law and she wears them in doors and out doors. She loves them."
- krystal: "YES ITS I LITTLE UNDER A INCH, THEY ARE VERY SOFT AND COZY AND COMFY HOWEVER WHEN I BOUGHT THEM I THOUGHT THEY WERE MORE LIKE A SHOE/BOOT , BUT THEY ARE SLIPPERS I DID WERE THEM OUTSIDE AND WAS STANDING IN THE SNOW FOE AWHILE AND MY FEET STAYED WARM AND DRY, THERE IS SOME CUSH BUT HOWEVER IT WILL EVENTUALLY GET WORN DOWN"
- Sarah: "It is very cushioned. I would say there is a good inch. It was like putting on two pillows. "
- patricia: "That's about right. They are very cushioned and comfortable. "
- Teri: "Counting the inside of the slipper to the bottom outside, I would say about an inch. I bought these for my daughter, but slipped my foot inside one...they feel quite comfortable and cushioned."
- Kim: "There is a lot of cushioning in the sole of this slipper. I love them and I have plantar factitious so I look for very thick cushioning and this has it!"
- brian: "i ordered the darker color ones for my wife...the insoles are very soft and the bottoms are very durable...hope this helps.."