FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- T: "daughter likes them and liked her prev pair"
- Poline: "Have same pair in a different color. Very comfortable for kids"
- Holly: "My daughter likes these shoes."
- teresa: "color and brand"
- Eldyth: "Fun"
- SHANNON: "MY LITTLE GIRL LIKES THE COLORS AND LOOK OF THIS SHOE. ALSO, NIKE APPEARS TO BE A MORE NARROW FIT SHOE SO IT MAKES FITTING ALOT EASIER FOR SUCH A SMALL GIRL. WAITING TO RUN AND PLAY"
- Amber: "My daughter has a pair and loves them so since it's time for a new pair she fell in love with this color"
- Elena: "Color"
- Katherine: "These are the only sneakers my picky daughter will wear!"
- Jill: "No other store had them"
- S: "My daughter like these the best out of the choices in her size."
- Melissa: "color and fit"
- Carolyn: "My grandaughter picked them."
- Christy: "MY DAUGHTERS CHOICE"
Heather asked: I need some opinions! My child has been wearing very flat casual sneakers. For orthopedic concerns, I would like to get her athletic shoes that offer great support and are particularly light weight, as well. How do these shoes stack up compared to other types of shoes and brands, especially in the areas I mentioned?
- Christy: "These shoes are gtreat! My 8 year old loves them. Very supportive and comfy, super light weight. True to size."
- Holly: "We like these shoes. They are light weight. This is our second pair."
- Brooke: "This is the second pair of theses shoes for my daughter. She has feet that roll inward and we have a hard time finding shoes that don't hurt somewhere on her feet. She states that these are the most comfortable shoes she has ever worn. After several hours of being home from school I will tell her to take them off, she says the are to comfortable to take off! I hope this helps!"