FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- peggy: "very comfortable"
- Dana: "I love these shoes!! I have 3 pair! I am a nurse and on my feet a lot! They are great!"
- Amanda: "I already have a pair and I really love the feel of them."
K. asked: How do these shoes fit on narrow feet? I am a size 6.5 in good-fitting tennis shoes, but I currently own a pair that is a 6 but still fits well (meaning that they are cheap shoes and do not fit my narrow feet but barely fit with the length of my foot). Which would you recommend? Are the shoes comfortable? How long do they last? Do they show dirt better or worse than another color would? Is the color really vibrant or does it match with most clothes? Bottom line- How does the shoe fit and how does the color effect your performance in activities?
- Heather: "I wear a size 7 and have a very narrow foot. I ordered these shoes in a size 7 and they fit perfectly. I am not sure about this color though because I ordered the pink and blue ones. I have had them a fw months and they are wearing very well. Love them!"
- Sara: "I think these shoes run true-to-size. I have an average to slightly wide foot (I usually don't buy Nike for that reason...they tend to run narrow I think), but the mesh on the sides of this shoe are forgiving. The color is also true to what you see on the screen. I also have had a pair in turquoise with the neon yellow laces and I had a pair that was blue and grey and pink. The laces are neon, so if you don't want bright colors then these probably aren't the shoes for you. Personally, I like the pop of color and I get tons of compliments. I wear my shoes everyday so I change them out about every 3 months. Overall, I LOVE these shoes. They are super comfortable, supportive, and very light weight. I stock up when they go on sale so I can have them ready when I want to change out. Hope that helps."