FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- June: "Very light, almost like you are not wearing shoes. Great fit."
- Linda: "grand daughter wanted these for school shoes"
- Tina: "Love the colors"
- Latoya: "I need some workout shoes"
- Ronda: "nikes my favorite casual active shoe.you can never go wrong with a black gym shoes matches everthing in my casual wardrobe."
- Maria: "I have an old pair and really love the comfort."
- Dawn: "Great support for running"
- Alison: "Style, functionality, walking training program"
Karen asked: Would the size tag on the tongue have a (w) if it was a wide tennis shoe or where would it tell if my shoe is wide. I have a size 10 nike air alvord but I dont know if it is a wide or medium width?
- Gregory (staff): "Hi Karen, Yes it would say wide on the sizing tag. If you do not see a "W" or mention of wide, then you probably have a medium sized shoe. Here is a link to a printable women's sizing chart that would help you find the correct size. http://www.famousfootwear.com/App_Themes/Default/images/2009/fit_assistant/womens_brannock.pdf Thank you, Greg FamousFootwear.com"
Dee asked: Are these good for on a treadmill?
- Sharon: "No need for break in time. So comfy. So pretty! I use them at the gym."
- Sharon: "If you're on your feet a lot working, I suggest Sketchers "shape ups" - especially standing for hours on concrete. They are easy to get used to."
- Christianne: "Yes, they're great for the treadmill."
- Rhonda: "I don't use a treadmill. I would think they would be fine. I only run outdoors on asphalt and these shoes have held up very well and comfortably."
- Marina: "I would imagine...I'm a bartender and they are great on the concrete and rugs I walk on. Good support and heel comfort, which is what I have problems with. I can wear them 8 to 10 hours and my feet are just a bit tired but not achy like they were in my New Balance! Hope this helps!"
- Cathy: "Yes, I run outside and the treadmill with them."
- Tracy: "I would think so. I use mine for a boot camp style class...but I think they would be fine for a treadmill."
- Blenda: "They are most comfortable. Have not used on treadmill. I work on my feet all day and on cement. "