FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Victoria: "This shoe looks comfortable but also sturdy for work."
- Mary: "Perfect for walking shoes, instead of tennis"
- Joanne: "They look comfortable."
- Mercedes: "I love this shoes"
- D: "Love these shoes for use in winter - hold up very well and are comfortable. Great price!"
- Darlene: "for work waitress"
- Anna: "I was looking for comfortable casual walking shoes."
- G: "Good price"
- susana: "Comfort for work and everyday use"
- Leslie: "Like the menswear look"
- Lillian: "good work shoes"
- Sharon: "I prefer the looks and comfort of Naturalizer shoes and this style will be serviceable for everyday wear."
- P: "Because of the style, brand name and price"
- Sally: "I needed a light weight black shoe."
- Jacqueline: "leather and I had reward money"
- Renee: "I am purchasing these shoes for my elderly mother to wear with a pantsuit to a wedding. I am finding it very hard to find a flat shoe that laces. Most shoes are slip ons or the heels are clunky looking or too high. These shoes got very good reviews. I hope she finds them comfortable!!!"
- Adrian: "It's just what we needed!"
- Karen: "Needed a pair of black shoes to go with my uniform. These looked nice and also comfortable."
- K: "Look and Brand"
- Victoria: "To support my feet during 12 hours on them..wish they came in a wide width......"
Damenick asked: Are they non-slip and long lasting?
- Ruth: "I returned because they are not comfortable. Thank you"
- Joyce: "I am really not the one to tell you about the durability and non-slipping features of these shoes. I wore them for parts of two days, but have a "hammer toe" which sticks up quite a bit, and after the second day, I discovered that the "hammer toe" had a blister on it, so I am having to return the shoes. There is a band which goes across the front of the shoe, and I believe my "hammer toe was hitting that band. The shoes did feel comfortable when I was wearing them and I would not return them except for that problem. Hope this helps. Perhaps someone can give you a better answer who has worn them longer."
- Deborah: "Yes they are non slip, comfortable, I bought them for retail work. Good quality shoe typical Naturlizer they should last long time. Other naturalizers I have been wearing for 2 years and still in good shape."
Judy asked: I'm want to find the Naturalizer Womens Muse in a size 9.5 wide. I tried on a 9.5 medium today at the Famous Footwear store at the Gravois Bluffs store in Fenton, Missouri. Perfect shoe for what I need- removable insole to accomodate an orthotic, tie shoe for support, low heel and stylish! I have to have a wide toe box to prevent pressure on bone spurs across toes . Where can I get this shoe in a 9.5 wide? Your assistance would be appreciated. Love, love, love this shoe! I also tried on a 10 medium but it was too long and still to tight across toes.
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Judy, Unfortunately we do not carry this style in a wide width. We are sorry to disappoint you. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"