FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Alifya: "looking for a comfortable pair of boots for everyday. These are cute and comfortable, but i had to return them since my calves are pretty small and these are a bit wider in the calf for me. For any normal size calf person, i would recommend these to them."
- Jackie: "Fantastic boot, stylish and comfortable. Great for winter & rainy weather."
- C: "The style"
- natalie: "daughters pick and loves them."
- Marianne: "Comfortable, stylish, and priced right."
- Echo: "The color and all the detail and buckles"
- vickie: "color and style and you have my size yeah!!!"
- janine: "I need a boot that will fit a large calf."
- Mary: "The look comfortable and stylish."
- Marcy: "Liked the style."
- Lynne: "daughter's choice"
- Jessica: "One family member has them & they look & feel great!!!"
- T: "I liked the style"
- Stephanie: "Style!"
- Sheila: "Stylish"
- Victoria: "Style fits me. Hope they are comfortable. LOL."
- Katherine: "looking for grey boots and love the look and length"
- Kayla: "Flats w style. Love buckles"
- Maria: "They look Fantastic!!"
- S: "Love the appeal of them!"
- Elizabeth: "Very cute style!"
Jen asked: These are listed as black/grey. Just wondering what the true color of the boot is? I'm looking for black. Thanks!
- Jacki: "Yes they are black."
- Kristen: "These are black! The only gray/black is the material on the inside of the zipper."
Kassie asked: I am wanting to know if this boot actually goes to mid calf or closer to knee high?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Kassie, The shaft height is 13 ½ inches. You can get a good idea about how high the boot goes by measuring your calf starting at the middle of your arch going up the outside of your leg. I hope this helps! Thanks, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"
carla asked: Can you zip this boot all the way up? Also, is it comfortable?
- Alifya: "Very comfortable boot. Fits perfectly with a small calf all zipped up. If you have a larger calf, it works well too because I think the side zip if suppose to stay open with the cloth showing (shown in the picture). Zipper on the other side is the actual zipper for the boot... Only sips up from the ankles a few inches up, not to the top"
- sohear: "These boots do zip all the way up and are very comfortable. They are a little snug around my pinkie toe but I always had that issue with all my boots."