FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Diana: "look nice, can't wait to wear them."
- Elena L: "These boots were so great, I bought two! One for myself and for my mom. We get lots of compliments and it is a great, stylish looking boot."
- Catherine: "I love the colors of this boot, and it's a style that I've been waiting for to go on sale. Plus, the reviews (100% would recommend) made it seem like it was made well and would last."
- E: "I wanted a combo black/brown boot and these are gorgeous and I love them"
- D: "They are unique and stylish."
- L: "Because I liked the way they look."
- Taylor: "i like the pattern and it has a sturdy and short heel"
- Pamela: "love these boots... comfy and great price"
- Andrea: "looking for a narrow shafted riding boot. not sure if it will be snug enough though. I hope so! love the two tones!"
- Rhonda: "Look like more expensive Michael Kors"
- Ruth: "The Bandolino brand and the combination of the black and brown colors. Am looking forward to receiving them."
- Donna: "Just what I was looking for :-)"
- LYDIA: "ive always seen this shoe but could never afford it , now i can. can't wait to try them on"
- clare: "I chose these boots for the black color,style and the materials that they are made from."
- Stephanie: "Style"
- SHARRON: "I LIKE THE COLORS!! VERY SHARP!!"
- Emily: "Reviews were good. Made of real leather."
- Allison: "Respected name, good quality, two colors, overall style"
- J: "Cute"
- Anna: "Stylish and comfortable"
- Charlene: "Love that these are available in leather!"
- Donna: "These boots look classy! I hope they fit!"
- Mary: "Look/style"
- Astrid: "Quality, color combination and other reviews"
- Marilyn: "Love the look of this and the Bandolino quality."
- Dan: "they seem very elegant"
- mary: "stylish"
- Laureen: "Love the two tone colors and love.the Bandolino brand!"
- Denise: "trend"
- Wendy: "Great looking boots"
Debbie asked: Would these boots look ok with black leggings?
- Cindy: "Definitely !"
- Angie: "Yes"
- Fran: "Of course!"
jane asked: are boots dressy enough for dresses?
- Patty: "Is there Arch support in this boot?"
- Danielle: "Yes definitely dressy enough for dresses."
Kendall asked: What is the hardware on the boots -- brass-tone or silver-tone?
- Angie: "It's gold"