FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Devon: "I love the style and think they will be very cute with leggings in the winter."
- Jimmy: "I need black boots for my leggings"
- Margaret: "Looks like a pair of boots that I wore all winter. I hope I like them as well."
- Christine: "I needed a casual/dressy snow boot. These boots keep my feet warm plus look good with my outfits."
- S: "I have 2 other pairs of Khombu's and they are extremely comfortable. I've worn out my black pair so this is going to be replacing those."
- Polly: "They are not to high and cool looking. I needed black boots and they look comfortable."
- Cheri: "Love the style and the reviews were all positive about comfort."
- sharlene: "based on the reviews it seemed like what i was looking for."
Sarah asked: Are they also true to size?
- Felicia: "Yes, they fit my daughter just fine. Cute and great quality!"
- Brandy: "The 8.5 and 9 feel almost to be the same size. I wear an 8 or 8.5 normally. I should have gotten the 8."
- Christine: "Yes"
- AletheaGipe: "Yes they are true to size"
- Stacy: "Yes, I feel they are true to size."
Sarah asked: Is this a good boot to wear in snow or rain?
- Stacy: "Love these boots! I live in WI and they keep my toes warm and toasty while outside playing in the snow with my kids."
- Ramona: "Wish I could answer your question, I am still waiting to receive them. Ordered 2 weeks ago, still not here."
- Gayle: "So far the boots seem to be waterproof. They are NOT as warm as I had hoped, which is a big disappointment. The product description says they keep your toes warm - they do not. The sole and shaft are lined with faux fur which is nice, but the toe is not lined and my toes get very cold, which is why I have not and will not wear them in prolonged periods in the snow."
- Jill: "Yes they are weather proof but you do have to wear thick socks. They have lining but they don't keep you super warm"
- Marnie: "I love these boots! I wear them all the time. I live in upstate NY, and we have had a lot of snow recently. These are great! I have other boots for shoveling, and playing in the snow, but these are great for wearing around town, to and from work. I often wear them all day!"
- Jamie: "I would say light rain would be fine but I wouldn't wear them in heavy rain or snow. Hope that helps."
- jennifer: "I wouldn't recommend wearing this boot in rain or snow. Although they are really cute and comfertable."
- Weusi: "Yes, I wore them in both the rain and snow and they were wonderful! My feet remained dry, warm and comfortable and the traction on the sole is awesome. They look great and still serve their purpose"
- trina: "Yes very warm and comfortable"
- Kathy: "Yes, it is a snow boot and waterproof."
- Valerie: "i have not worn them yet but they seem to look like they would. the bottoms are rubber with grooves. "
- Kristin: "Absolutely! Actually wore it to shovel snow last week! Have also worn them in the rain and my feet stayed dry"
- Jackie: "Snow"