FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kathleen: "Daughter liked them"
- Shannon: "Amazing price very cute and dressy!"
- A B: "Just wanted to try something different and that looked more dressy."
- P: "Dressy flats are hard to find."
- Andrea: "we bought them before"
- Fagy: "granddaughter likes these"
- Janet: "Grandaughter for a school play"
- Ruth: "My granddaughter liked these shoes..."
- Julie: "There wasn't much selection, but this one I liked better than the other pair and my daughter needs dress shoes."
- Jennifer: "Pretty"
isaac asked: Is this shoe available in size 13.5 or size 1? Thanks
- Fagy: "Isaac, I assume you are looking for this shoe for Pesach holiday. I bought the 13.5 for my granddaughter (who loves this shoe) and it was too big - therefore I assume they run BIG. I re-ordered the shoe in a 13 and hope it arrives in time. If the 13 fits properly then the 13.5 will be available. not sure how to arrange for you to get this in time though.. I would have daughter return it to the store in Brooklyn. NY. This was the only size 13.5 and I waited for several days for this to become available (which in the end was for naught since the 13 is most likely the correct size). not sure how to arrange for you to get the 13.5.. would love to assist if I can."
Olivia asked: My daughter foot Islamist seven inches long what size should I get?
- Natalie (staff): "Hello Olivia, Here is a link a printable kids sizing chart that would help you find the correct size. http://www.famousfootwear.com/App_Themes/Default/images/2009/fit_assistant/childrens_brannock.pdf Thanks, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"