FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Laura: "warm and comfortable"
Vanessa asked: are they good for hiking?
- Kimberly: "I have not used them for hiking but I can say that there is not a lot of padding in the footbed. You could prob get an insert though."
- Alexis: "(Not sure if my answer went through the first time.) For me personally, they're too heavy for hiking. The heel on these is very heavy. Wore them when I went apple picking in the orchard and couldn't wait to take them off when I got home. With that said, they'd be perfect for a casual lunch date in the fall or winter -- well made and super cute. "
- Alexis: "For me personally, they would be a little too heavy for hiking. The heel is very heavy. Wore them apple picking in the orchard and couldn't wait to get them off my feet when I got home. With that said, for a casual lunch date in the fall or winter they're perfect. Well made & really cute"
- Wanda: "No they are not"
- Lisa: "No strictly fashion"