FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Morgan: "looked like they would keep my feet warm in winter"
- Laura: "warm and comfortable"
- Susan: "Item looked good in the picture . Seemed versatile. Reviews of product were excellent. Now, just have to wait and see."
- Sachi: "They look very comfortable and I can see myself rocking it with all my favorite jeans for the winter."
- Brandi: "it's exactly my style for a winter boot: casual, not bulky"
- Missye: "They look comfy, I love the fleece lining, and I've a book character named after this shoe brand!"
- Jordyn: "Tried them on in the store and loved the style, the store didn't have the right size, and I'm a college student, ordering online was so convenient minus the shipping and tax additions."
- Deborah: "impulse buy super cute"
Vanessa asked: are they good for hiking?
- Kimberly: "I have not used them for hiking but I can say that there is not a lot of padding in the footbed. You could prob get an insert though."
- Alexis: "(Not sure if my answer went through the first time.) For me personally, they're too heavy for hiking. The heel on these is very heavy. Wore them when I went apple picking in the orchard and couldn't wait to take them off when I got home. With that said, they'd be perfect for a casual lunch date in the fall or winter -- well made and super cute. "
- Alexis: "For me personally, they would be a little too heavy for hiking. The heel is very heavy. Wore them apple picking in the orchard and couldn't wait to get them off my feet when I got home. With that said, for a casual lunch date in the fall or winter they're perfect. Well made & really cute"
- Wanda: "No they are not"
- Lisa: "No strictly fashion"