FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Violet: "my sis-in-law wears these and she loves them!! she has feet & knee problems and when she wears these they dont bother her!! she says like walking on air"
- Donna: "My daughter-in-law has some and she highly recommended them."
- Linda: "Friend recommended to me."
- D: "very comfortable for work"
- Jessica: "THIS IS WHAT MOM WANTED SHE SAYS THEY ARE LIGHT WEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE"
- Yvonne: "Comfort"
- Brenda: "Very comfortable and I need several for walking and traveling."
- Lisa: "So comfortable, from the first day of wearing!!"
- Andrea: "They are super comfortable! I bought a pair of size 6, but they run big, so I am ordering a 5.5 and giving the others to my daughter. I love these shoes."
- Lisa: "Already have a pair and love them!"
- Teresa: "to wear with capri etc... when I do not want to wear sandals. They are light and hopefully comfortable."
- Myka: "Love them sooo comfy"
- Vicki: "I have these in black - they are amazingly comfortable. The fact they are washable is a huge plus also!"
- J: "I have several pairs and wanted another in Navy"
- Gina: "Easy and comfortable to walk in. Need comfort when walking in London."
- Sherry: "Love the GoWalk and need these for summer"
constance asked: I am looking for an 8 1/2 wide in the womans go walk in blue or grey. can you help me ? thank you
Carolyn asked: Are these shoes good for walking up and down hills with loose gravel and dirt? Currently, I have a pair that causes me to slip and slide when walking up and down hills and I'd like to avoid that.
Georgeanna asked: Does the Skechers Go Walk 2 come in wide width also?
Jeanne asked: What's the difference between go walk and go walk 2?
Janis asked: What is the difference between the Go Walk and the Go Walk 2?