FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Nancy: "tried them on in the store they didn't have my size but i loved them so i got them online"
- Ross: "Large heal"
- Mary: "style, comfort, color"
- Donna: "My daughter wanted them for her birthday"
- Joann: "because they are gorgeous... a style that is hard to come by... but looks great with everything!"
- Penny: "I bought a pair just like these a few months back and love them. I just now bought 3 more pairs so I do not have to worry about buying a comfortable pair of shoes again for a while."
- Sarah: "Love the way they look! I'm an oxford girl"
- Elizabeth: "I have a pair now and have worn them out! love them for work, sturdy, and survived 3 years of being on a teacher's foot all day!"
- M: "Like the style"
- Lori: "Style"
- T: "Love the oxford look!"
- Jane: "Value and style"
- Jennifer: "Just what I have been looking for"
- maureen: "i love them!!"
- Stacey: "the chunky heel"
- Margie: "I chose these shoes because they look nice enough for work in an office setting, and for Sundays standing for an hour at church. They have a heal, but hopefully it's low enough that it won't hurt my feet or back."
- J: "Style. Very comfortable and cute"
- A: "I've purchased these shoes at a FF before and really loved them. They are also the best priced at FF than other stores so it's the best deal I found and i love the style, considering the fact i really do not like shoe shopping at all."
Venus asked: Is this the only shoe you have like this. The ones I got had a wider heal and two pairs of shoe strings one was black & grey And the other just black. I love those shoes and they burnt up in a fire lost everything?
- J: "These shoes are great. They do come with two pairs of laces; One regular wide and the other ribbon wide. Both black. The heel is wider than it looks in the photo. Extremely comfortable and very pretty."
- Diane: "I also have that pair theyre about worn out tho and i love them but can't buy them anymore. These are similar. they come with 2 prs of laces too. They seem bigger than my other pair. wish i would have bought a 1/2 size smaller."
Christie asked: are they comfortable for 8 hours?
- Diane: "yes very comfortable"
- ISHA: "I would not say the were comfortable for 8 hours of standing. Thats mosty do to the fact that they have a heel and there is very little comfort pading inside the shoe. I wear mine to the office mostly. "
- JOANN: "Oh yes, very comfortable"
- Tawni: "I haven't worn them for 8 hours, but I would think so."
Kathy asked: What are these made out of? Man made or leather?
- AnneMarie: "how comfortable are these and how does it feel while walking? Also do you consider the heel high or short? I can't really tell from the picture."
- Tina: "Man made"
- Zina: "All materials of this shoe are Man made"
- Diane: "They're man made. I have a very similar pair of Jellypops that I've had for 3-4 yrs.That are wearing out. Was glad I could find another pair."
- Julia: "They are made out of mesh and have a memory foam."
chris asked: Is this a rubber sole?quiet when walking in them?
- Jennifer: "Yes, the rubber sole is quiet."
- Tina: "After break in"
- Shannon: "I would love to answer, but I still haven't received my shipment!"
- Nicole: "there is a slight squeak when you work, which I hope goes away when ive worn them a few times. I think the squeak is from the material around the laces"
- Julia: "Yes they are."