FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Brandi: "Very comfortable for work wear"
- Cindy: "Heel size"
- Diane: "I found these online and liked them and the price."
- Belinda: "looked comfortable"
- Martha: "LIKED STYLE"
- Lori: "cute for casual work days"
- Debra: "Have a pair similar to this that I really like but have seen better days. Just really like the look of these."
- Sandy: "I like the style."
- Matthew: "Love the chunky heel and lugged sole."
- Lesley: "I had a pair of these previously and loved them, but they wore out. So glad they have these again!"
- Robyn: "Snazzy little numbers with good traction to wear with my jeans com fall/winter."
- Rachel: "I wanted a shoe I could wear with jeans or khakis."
- Jillene: "looks good to wear with jeans"
- julie: "love them"
- Ginger: "Looks like a fun option for casual days!"
- Greer: "I need black shoes for winter that I can walk on the sidewalk in snow and are stylish."
- Mayda: "I need casual comfortable shoes that goes with jeans and dresses."
- Stephanie: "Comfort. Look."
- judi: "want something for fall with a little 'lift' we'll see what my feet think of them!"
- Tina: "Similar to previous purchases."
- Jennifer: "For the height. Most Oxfords now a days are too high or too low. Have lloked for years now to reaplce my old ones that I never took off. These are as close to those as I could find."
- Sandra: "Casual but cute to wear with slacks or jeans to work."
Venus asked: Is this the only shoe you have like this. The ones I got had a wider heal and two pairs of shoe strings one was black & grey And the other just black. I love those shoes and they burnt up in a fire lost everything?
- J: "These shoes are great. They do come with two pairs of laces; One regular wide and the other ribbon wide. Both black. The heel is wider than it looks in the photo. Extremely comfortable and very pretty."
- Diane: "I also have that pair theyre about worn out tho and i love them but can't buy them anymore. These are similar. they come with 2 prs of laces too. They seem bigger than my other pair. wish i would have bought a 1/2 size smaller."
Christie asked: are they comfortable for 8 hours?
- Diane: "yes very comfortable"
- ISHA: "I would not say the were comfortable for 8 hours of standing. Thats mosty do to the fact that they have a heel and there is very little comfort pading inside the shoe. I wear mine to the office mostly. "
- JOANN: "Oh yes, very comfortable"
- Tawni: "I haven't worn them for 8 hours, but I would think so."
Kathy asked: What are these made out of? Man made or leather?
- AnneMarie: "how comfortable are these and how does it feel while walking? Also do you consider the heel high or short? I can't really tell from the picture."
- Tina: "Man made"
- Zina: "All materials of this shoe are Man made"
- Diane: "They're man made. I have a very similar pair of Jellypops that I've had for 3-4 yrs.That are wearing out. Was glad I could find another pair."
- Julia: "They are made out of mesh and have a memory foam."
chris asked: Is this a rubber sole?quiet when walking in them?
- Jennifer: "Yes, the rubber sole is quiet."
- Tina: "After break in"
- Shannon: "I would love to answer, but I still haven't received my shipment!"
- Nicole: "there is a slight squeak when you work, which I hope goes away when ive worn them a few times. I think the squeak is from the material around the laces"
- Julia: "Yes they are."