FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kerry: "My 10 year old daughter wanted them for school."
- Devin: "Daughter school shoes"
- Victoria: "Popular and comfortable casual shoe style for young women."
- Amy: "My daughter likes Vans and liked the purple color. She has the blue."
- Teresa: "tried on smaller size in store"
- sorayah: "style and color"
- Daniel: "I bought these because I know my 17 year old daughter will love them. Bought her two other styles last week and she was so pleased I went and had these sent to her as well. Can not go wrong with Vans."
- Tracy: "Cute and comfy"
- Joanna: "On sale"
- Raeann: "My daughter needs these for school"
- Gail: "my daughter wants purple vans"
- Consuelo: "daughter in law really wanted it"
- Karen: "Comfort"
- Tammy: "My daughter loves them."
- Robin: "I love VANS!"
- Tammi: "Love the grape color. This shoe is popular with my students so I wanted them too!"
- Donna: "Liked the color offered."
- Amanda: "I picked these shoes because of all their great qualities. The color is amazing they're super comfortable and they look great on me. I have a wide foot and these just seemed to do wonders for me. Vans have always been a great brand for me especially. Plus the price is unbeatable."
- Elizabeth: "Purple is amazing!"
- Brittany: "Love purple and love vans"
- Whitney: "they are super cute and a must have for this summer!!!!! :) <3"
- Desiree C: "My girls love it"
- Tracy: "daughter liked them"
- Virginia: "for my daughter"
- Marilynn: "Great color"
- Marilyn: "I always wanted to get the Purple "Vans". My size was not available in the store."
- Christine: "color and comfort"
adekunle asked: I need a womens 7.5 would I have to get a 6.0 m on the size list to get a womans 7.5?
- zachary: "Yes. they kind of small for the women's because I bought these for my girl who wheres 5.5 and these are still too small. Usually 1 1/2 -2 sizes down to very from women's to men"
- Leah: "If possible, use your European size. For example my European size is 42 and I follow that when buying vans. So use that to check because I had to return my vans because the size was wrong. They said an 11 was a 42, however it is a 42.5"
- Sandy: "No, these are women's vans. Order the size you normally wear."
- Tony: "I bought the womans size. Fit well."
- Jessica: "I ordered a 8 in women's and they fit great. These should already be sized in women's."
Omar asked: Im a size 6.5 women. The options for this shoe have a "M" next to them, so does that mean the option sizes shown are in men?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Omar, The M is for medium width. These are Women's shoes. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"
patty asked: Does this shoes have any arch support?
- Dawn M: "The Vans were purchased for my daughter, a high school freshman who does quite a bit of walking. She says the Vans have "a bit" of arch support. I hopo this helps."
- Sandy: "They have a little bit of an arch support. I purchased these for my daughter and she says they are very comfortable."
- K: "Some, but it is definitely not made for running! Love the color though!!"
- Tabitha: "I wouldn't say so. The soles are flat. You could easily fit some arch support inserts though."
- Sarah: "Not really. I usually don't buy shoes without arch support and these are pretty flat. I am on my feet all day and I was able to wear these shoes without my feet hurting."
- becky: "This she does not have a arch"
Pilar asked: I just saw these brand new Vans at the store, they were Atwood Lows and a purple, but it was sort of metallic. are they on the website at all? cant find them :c
- Holly: "No, not metallic at all. And they are very cute!"
- Deedra: "Yes, I ordered them online< but i wouldn't say they are metallic. Hope this helps! :)"
- Samara: "I think I know which ones you're talking about bc I requested them to send me an email when they had my size but I don't see them on the website anymore :/"