FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- ANN: "I HAVE A PAIR IN BROWN AND I LOVE THEM."
- Barbara: "Tried on similar Sportos in a store, but they did not have my size. Hope these will be as comfortable as those."
- Priscilla: "These boots look warm and comfortable"
Pat asked: Are they waterproof?
- Lorraine: "Yes, they are!"
- alexandra: "I think they are. I haven't tracked through slushy snow, but they handle rain puddles well. They aren't leather and so are not porous. I have very sensitive feet and when I put these boots on I never wanted to take them off since they are ultra comfortable. Lots of compliments on them too - everyone wanted to know where I got them so they could get a pair too."
- Jennifer: "I don't know if they are supposed to be waterproof, but I have never had my feet get wet or any problems with leaks and I've been walking through a LOT of snow/slush/puddles this winter! They also keep my feet very warm, love that."
- Oza: "Yes thry were for me in ny "
- Sharon K: "No, they are not waterproof. I like the boots, they are warm and comfortable. But they are more of a cold weather casual boot, not a snow or rain boot. "
- Matthew: "Yes to a point. Applying a good waterproofing wax like obenaufs heavy lp works wonders"