FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Toni: "Warmth"
- Cassandra: "Quality and price"
- Maria: "These looked like some good rugged boots for shoveling snow. I also occasionally take long walks when there's snow on the ground and these appear to be cozy with good traction. My old pair of boots from this brand is worn out after about 10 years."
- Jennifer: "warm and waterproof"
- Francine: "Very comfortable perfect for snow"
- Clare: "very cold winter,brand recommended;hope they fit!!"
- Beth: "Style"
- Cassandra: "The ones I really wanted didn't come in my size so I settled for these."
Teresa asked: I wear a size 9, but sometimes I have a difficult time putting on a boot without a zipper. Would you suggest 9.5 since they might be easier to slip on?
- Laura: "No they are true to size and I have no problem getting these on and off. I like them"
- Amber: "Yes, I went half a size bigger because of the width. I had a pair of white USA women's ski team khombu boots that were extremely wide or I should say loose fitting as they were not really "wide width". These are much narrower then my previous pair and I was surprised to find that out. Thankfully I ordered a 7.5 in the first place as I always buy sightly bigger in boots and in heels. Had I ordered my size, I wouldn't needed to exchange"
- Pam: "Teresa- Yes, I would suggest a 9.5 size. These boots are very comfortable and warm, but I felt they ran a bit small. I normally wear an 8.5 but purchased a 9 to compensate for thick socks. Worked out perfectly. A suggestion when putting them on- make sure to loosen the lacing as much as possible- your foot should slip right in. Hope this helps!"
- patricia: "Me too ! But these are very easy to pull on. Not tight on the leg. I would not buy a bigger size. "