FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Barbara: "need for work in a very cold barn"
- Stacey: "They are super cute. I had to order a size larger since my feet are wide and the lining inside makes it snug. but they will be sported this winter"
- Dannielle: "I need winter boots"
- Kriston: "Warm and comfy"
- Linda: "I had a pair, and loved their fit and feel, but I gave them to my daugter because she liked them so much; so now I needed another pair for myself!"
- Janet: "Liked the style"
- Claire: "THEY LOOK VERY COMFORTABLE"
- Sherree: "The boot look warm sporty and stylish and gives height to my shortness"
- Cindy: "I choose Sporto because I love the boot. I have a pair that I have owned for over 7 years and they still look like new."
- Dawn: "Sassy appearance."
- MICHELLE: "WATERPROOF"
- Janet: "liked the way they looked"
- candace: "I love the style, they look pretty warm, and the price was very reasonable."
- Deborah: "These boots were too cute to pass up. And the savings was great!!"
- Roberta: "Looks warm and cute."
- Cynthia: "think these shoes are cute"
Talou asked: when is there going to be more?
- Roberta: "Boots are cute and git well but I didn't realize they are stack heels."
- Emily: "Not a comfortable shoe. After wearing them for an hour I was very disappointed. Would not purchase again."
Everly asked: Are these boots waterproof? Please let me know thanks
- Judith: "I wore them for the first time today and was trudging around in the snow and slush. My feet remained warm and dry. Hope this helps!"
- Tani: "Yep they are waterproof and so comfy. Great buy"
Everly asked: are they for the winter, just need to know if they are warm since my feet are always cold?
- Peggy: "Yes, they are pretty warm and cozy.. since they are pretty waterproof, the snow falls right off so you don't get wet and cold."
- E: "It is warm enough for the winter. The hidden wedge heel is not soft, so you might want to purchase separate soft pad inserts or gels for added support."
- Carol: "They are very cute but were not a good fit for me. My toes were kind of smashed and the sole was thinner than I expected. They seemed like they would be somewhat warm but I suspect not as warm as a heavier boot."
- Basya: "i've worn them since the beginning of winter and provided theres no snow my feet have been nice and warm. however, if you don't waterproof them the snow can melt through (as with any boots of this type) and then my toes are cold. and if you have snow that is more than 4 inches or so the snow will be higher than the boots - so yes i'd say they are for winter just watch out for the snow! hope this helps enjoy!"
- Davida: "They are warm! However, I would not rank them as high as fully lined slippers. I also like that they are water-proof for those trips out in the rain/snow where I don't need boots."
- Myranda: "Love them ! comfortable and warm."
- Andrea: "Very warm & cozy for winter errands. But i had to get some inserts for arch support and cushion. Because of the wedge cut of the heal it puts pressure on the balls of your feet and bothered me after walking in them all day."
- Irina: "These are the warmest shoes I own. They are so comfortable too. I get many compliments on these also, so they really look good on. I have been thinking about buying another pair because they are so warm and I wear them everyday. I'm hoping they last because I love them!"
- Tanya: "Yes these are very warm. I normally wear thermometer socks because my feet are always cold. With these boots I don't need thick socks"
- Everly: "Another question are they waterproof"
- marie: "Yes my feet stay super warm. Becareful on ice but they are warm, cozy and comfy "
- Janet: "They are very warm. I wear socks with them but my feet have never been cold but I haven't warn them in deep snow just a little snow and they were fine."