FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Barbara: "I know white mountain is a good brand have several pairs of their shoes."
- Ginia: "These run really small. So I gave the first pair away and bought them again. But those were small too. So I had to give them away as well."
- Leticia: "needed boots"
- sara: "good for winter"
- bruce: "My wife was having touble finding boots,and when she saw these she fell in love with them!"
- Diane: "I chose it because Cliffs by White Mountain are a good quality shoe. They looked comfortable and I liked the color. So glad I ordered them as the are VERY comfortable and love the color. 5 stars!"
- Patti: "color"
- Elsie: "Awesome color"
- Melissa: "Cute and on sale!"
- Camie: "comfort style, good reputation shoe maker."
- John: "Looks Cool and warm to feet"
- karen: "needed boots for trip to france, not too cold there so my winter boots wouldn't do. hope these will"
- A: "Neutral color with a low heal."
- Roqiyyah: "i tried this in store and loved it but on that day check out line was too long, so i thought to buy it online."
- Linda: "I chose these boots because I have a pair of Cliff sandals that are so comfortable and cute and it makes me want to try their boots. We'll see...."
natali asked: Is this show waterproof?
- Beverly I: "I don't fell it is waterproof as much as it is for warmth. I also have trouble getting my heel down into the boot. My heel hits like a ledge and then I have to struggle to pull it on. As it stretches it gets easier but I still have to pull hard."
- Dana: "No"
Ann asked: how functional is the zipper. iv'e tried other boots on with zipper before and they don't work?
- Mike: "The zippers do not work!!!!"
- Mike: "Iam having problems with the zippers on these also!!!!! Hmm??? I love the boots otherwise."
- Wendy: "It definitely helped me get them on, there is a little stretch to the boots, but I use the zipper so they don't stretch out (not sure if they will or not but being cautious!) These are sooooo comfy - my new favorites! I am thinking about seeing if they come in more colors!!"