FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- nelda: "requested by the child"
- Carl: "my twin boy is a spider man fan"
- Rhonda: "Son loves Spiderman he has other products to match."
- Ruth: "Good product and great price !!!!"
- Brandi: "for my 2 yr old son"
- Christopher: "My son loves spiderman and for some reason colorful shoes so these are perfect"
- Laura: "for my Grandson who loves spiderman."
- Gordon: "My Grandson loves Spiderman and the winter is around the corner"
Amanda asked: my son is 4 years old and wears an 11, is this boot for him? or is the 11 for a bigger kid, like an 8 year old?
- Melissa: "these boots run true to size, i bought them for my 3 y/o at the time and he wore an 8 and these were an 8 when i bought, he was able to wear them all winter.. these work well for rain and snow."
- Emily: "My son was turning 3 when we got these and we got them in a size 10. I'm anxious to see if they still fit this winter or not. But they fit him really good last winter. So an 11 should fit your 4 year old just fine! "
ingrida asked: Hi what is the coldest weather the child can wear these boots?
- Amanda: "my son is 4 years old and wears an 11, is this boot for him? or is the 11 for a bigger kid, like an 8 year old?"
- Brandi: "i just bought my son these boots for the winter months in northern mn where it gets 40 degrees below zero-of course we aren't outside at that temperature but with the padding that's inside the boot, i am confident that my son's feet will stay warm for the cold winter months up here."
- Christopher: "There meant for snow, I now my boy is good with his in 30 below weather. But I also have him wear a thicker sock to when wearing them"
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Ingrida, Unfortunately we are unable to provide you with an accurate answer. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"