FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jack S: "LIKED THE STYLE AND COMES IN A WIDE"
- linda: "comfort"
- Richelle: "comfortable brand"
- Sandra: "Love saucony and comes in wide"
- john: "great fit and comfort"
- Marvin: "Offered in 2E width."
- Cory: "Price, Comfort"
- Edward: "Like them, right size!"
- Scott: "The color"
Sheri asked: Is this a good shoe for someone who pronates?
- Tim: "Yes, all saucony sneakers are great . You can turn , pivot, jog, run, cut & no issues. Great sneaker. I think the price range for these sneakers can vary from $40-$70 is a good market seller. Thx Tim "
- john: "No. They actually are the opposite and would push your foot that way. They also seem to be half a size smaller than the last pair I bought that were the same size and width. Overall a very comfortable shoe except for the size issue. Buy a 1/2 size larger than you need."
- Mike: "I am not really sure, but if you check the website for Road runner sports, they list shoes according pronation, neutral etc."
- Lisa: "My son pronates slightly and they have been a good comfortable shoe for him so far."