FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- David: "I've found that Saucony's shoes have always been a great fit with my feet. I'm so glad that they come in wide, this allows my feet to fit comfortably in the shoe and not feel like there going to burst out the sides. I would recommend there shoes to everyone."
- W: "This shoe had good reviews. I need a wide shoe. Price was reasonable. I can return to a local store if the fit is not right."
- Jason: "TRYING THESE TO SEE IF I LIKE THEM"
- Chris: "2E Extra Wide 11.5 for a solid price"
- M: "wide width, good looking, like this brand."
- Kevin: "I LIKED THEM AND THEY WERE A GOOD PRICE."
- Michelle: "Because my son has foot problems as did I. Your shoes made a huge difference! Hope they do the same for my son!"
- Adam: "great color scheme"
- Robert: "Color Size Type of shoe Ratings"
- K: "Good price and wide width"
- Paul: "sized in widths"
Sheri asked: Is this a good shoe for someone who pronates?
- Tim: "Yes, all saucony sneakers are great . You can turn , pivot, jog, run, cut & no issues. Great sneaker. I think the price range for these sneakers can vary from $40-$70 is a good market seller. Thx Tim "
- john: "No. They actually are the opposite and would push your foot that way. They also seem to be half a size smaller than the last pair I bought that were the same size and width. Overall a very comfortable shoe except for the size issue. Buy a 1/2 size larger than you need."
- Mike: "I am not really sure, but if you check the website for Road runner sports, they list shoes according pronation, neutral etc."
- Lisa: "My son pronates slightly and they have been a good comfortable shoe for him so far."