FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- C: "Comfort and classic style"
- Sheila: "I recently purchased a black pair in one of your retail stores. This make and model of shoe fits me perfectly and is very comfortable."
- Zandra: "Comfort"
- Connie: "I have a pair in black, and they are very comfortable. They are a good choice to go with dress pants or jeans."
- S: "comfortable work shoes"
- Victoria: "Comfort"
- Renee: "I like this style in both black and brown"
Marcia asked: Are the insoles removable to insert orthotics?
- Linda: "I too wear orthotics and was looking for shoes that might work. The insoles are glued down pretty darn well, but with perseverance I was able to pry them out and my orthotics work great. It makes the heel of the shoe deep enough so that with the orthotics in the shoes my heels doesn't nearly fall out of the shoe with each step. Very comfortable shoes and more fashionable than the athletic shoes I have always had to wear, up until now."
- Jennifer S: "They insoles are in there pretty tight. I don't think they can be removed. In my opinion, the insoles are very cushioned and supportive."
- Tamara: "I don't think so. Mine are in there pretty firm. You could probably rip them out if you had to and put in your orthotics, or place them on top of the insole as it's not super thick. The cushioning seems to come from the rubber sole."
- Doris: "No"