FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Anna: "comfort and style"
- Lisa: "My old dress boots are worn and ready to be replaced. I was going to get half-off for another item, so now was a good time to replace them."
- Carolyn: "Looking for a good -looking, comfortable, black boot to wear with skirts or leggings. I wanted a heel less than 3 inches and wanted something dressier than my riding boots. I need a boot that I can wear for walking in the city. I hope these boots take me there in comfort."
- Chelsi: "I chose these boots because they have a smaller heel and still have a cute style to them."
- carolina: "been looking for tall black boots and thesematch exactly what i was looking for!"
- S: "Cute"
- Revital: "I have a pair similar to these and they are really comfortable , just had to get another one."
- Barbara: "I bought a pair of boots like this last year. Very comfortable. I get a lot of compliments on them."
- Helen: "Style"
- ROSE: "the heel height"
- Joanna: "I chose these boots because they are very similar to ones that I already own... and I wear them all the time! They are comfortable and fit really well."
- Christal: "Needed black boots"
- Anita: "they are cute"
- Michelle: "I needed new black boots and I liked the length of the boot and the heel size. Plus I've ordered Life Stride boots before and they are usually very comfortable."
- Robin: "lifestride shoes are very comfortable so i thought i would try boots."
- Kay: "They style looks very nice plus they are comfortable."
- Mae: "Just looking for a nice pair of boots. Do Not like to go out to shop?"
- S: "needed dress boots with a small heel to wear with dress pants and jeans"
Anna asked: What is the circumference of the top of this boot, and the shaft high for size 5.5 and size 6?
- Susan: "Love this boot - it's a perfect fit for anyone with small legs. I'm 5'5 and petite and the boot is not loose like most I try. Sits right below my knee. I typically wear a size 8 and did have to purchase the 8.5 so it's runs a bit small. Very comfortable boot, though! "
frany asked: what is the circumference on this boots? It should be on your description. Thank you.
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Frany, The circumference of a size 9W is 14 3/4 inches. However, please note that this will vary by size. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"
Pam asked: What is the circumference of the top of the boots, the calf area?
- Wendy: "16 inches"
- Angela: "The size 11 boot is 17" at the top."
- Donna: "Its 16" at the very top, which is the widest part."
- Donna: "I almost wore them today, but they are home. I will measure them and get back to you later."