FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Mai: "comfortable and like the color"
- Kimberly: "Cute."
- Catherine: "I thought they looked comfortable and professional"
- Julie: "I purchased them in black , they are so comfortable"
- Terri: "nice looking shoe for work, not too high of a heel, but still professional looking"
- Dianna: "I tried these pair of shoes at another store and wanted to wait for them to go on sale. When they went on sale, they sold out. Found them at your store only in black. Looked here online and found them. The right color and at a good sale price. Thank you. :)"
- Sandra: "extremely comfortable and stylish!"
- Nancy: "very very comfortable. second pair I buy."
- Candace: "Heel height is perfect height for comfort and with a pair of jeans."
- H: "Tried on in store & felt comfortable when walked in while in store."
- Jeanne: "style, height, and color."
Patricica asked: I have been looking for a shoe like this with a 2 inch heel instead of 3. Is there one?
- H: "this is a 3 in heel. I wear this all the time and my feet do not hurt. It does not feel like a 3 in heel."
- Jay: "Yes, the Carlo Oxford Brown is a great shoe. It has a 2 inch heel and is very comfortable even on days when I've had to walk a distance for meetings."
kathy asked: does the brown come in 8 wide?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Linda, Unfortunately the brown is not available in the wide width. We are sorry to disappoint you. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"
- Linda: "I do not know if it is offered in an 8 wide, I originaly bought these shoes in black in a store so I was able to try them on, my normal size is a 6, but because my feet tend to be on the wide size I bought them in a 6 1/2 which worked great for me. So when I ordered the brown I did the same thing. I will worn you that the brown color you see in the photo is very true to color. they are a lighter brown than I thought they would be. Hope this helps."