FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- amy: "Style and comfort!"
- Brooke: "style and comfort and reviews"
- HANNAH: "i HAVE THESE NOW AND LOVE THEM"
- Debbie: "Can be used for dressing up, riding the horse, or the motorcycle!"
- Laura: "Like Aerosoles, wanted riding boots"
- Amanda: "Reviews and style"
- Lisa: "didn't have in store"
- Charlotte: "Extra wide calf"
- Rosa: "I own these in light brown. They are very comfortable. Easy to put on. I get a lot of compliments when I wear them."
- LaVerne: "I like the military boot style."
Jennifer asked: What does the "additional calf extended zipper" do? Does it accommodate a wider calf somehow? How are these for wide calves? This boot lists the widest calf circumference I can find at Famous, but it is still just 15 1/2 inches, so I wonder if these or something with an elastic panel in a narrower circumference would be better for a wider calf
- Lavon: "It has a second zipper and when unzipped widens the calf area almost down to the ankle. This way you can keep the main zipper zipped up and still allow for wider area. I haven't needed to use it so far. I like the boots!"
- Rosa: "The extended part is exactly stated correctly in size. I already own this boot in light brown. Very comfortable. "
- Jackie: "If you open extra zipper it is 17 inches for your calf. Hope this helps. I do like these boots alot."
- Erin: "Hi Jennifer, The zipper does accomodate a wider calf but the boots just don't look quite right when the zipper is down. I really like them in general but I was disappointed about that. I hope this feedback helps."