FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Amanda: "Style."
- Brenda: "Love the brand and the calves opening was wide enough."
- Dmitri: "Good maker (Aerosoles), good reviews, stylish"
- April: "These looked like stylish, yet comfortable boots at a fairly reasonable price."
- amy: "Style and comfort!"
- Brooke: "style and comfort and reviews"
- HANNAH: "i HAVE THESE NOW AND LOVE THEM"
- Debbie: "Can be used for dressing up, riding the horse, or the motorcycle!"
- Laura: "Like Aerosoles, wanted riding boots"
- Amanda: "Reviews and style"
- Lisa: "didn't have in store"
- Charlotte: "Extra wide calf"
- Rosa: "I own these in light brown. They are very comfortable. Easy to put on. I get a lot of compliments when I wear them."
- LaVerne: "I like the military boot style."
Megan asked: Did anyone else notice the boot kind of squeaks when you walk? Does this go away with wear of the boot? Thanks!
- Jackie: "My pair does not make any noise."
- Lavon: "So far, my boots don't squeak. I haven't had any problems. Sorry to hear yours are making noise. "
- Brenda: "I've had my boots for several months and they still make a slight squeaking noise, but I've got A pair of Clark shoes that squeak way worse than these boots do. Brenda"
Grace asked: Does this boot buckle at the ankle part or near the buckle on the boot?
- Valarie: "The buckles are for decorative purposes only...they don't actually buckle...the inside zips up and down to put on...they are attached, but aren't for use...just the style..."
- Megan: "The boot doesn't buckle it zips all the way up."
Jennifer asked: What does the "additional calf extended zipper" do? Does it accommodate a wider calf somehow? How are these for wide calves? This boot lists the widest calf circumference I can find at Famous, but it is still just 15 1/2 inches, so I wonder if these or something with an elastic panel in a narrower circumference would be better for a wider calf
- Lavon: "It has a second zipper and when unzipped widens the calf area almost down to the ankle. This way you can keep the main zipper zipped up and still allow for wider area. I haven't needed to use it so far. I like the boots!"
- Rosa: "The extended part is exactly stated correctly in size. I already own this boot in light brown. Very comfortable. "
- Jackie: "If you open extra zipper it is 17 inches for your calf. Hope this helps. I do like these boots alot."
- Erin: "Hi Jennifer, The zipper does accomodate a wider calf but the boots just don't look quite right when the zipper is down. I really like them in general but I was disappointed about that. I hope this feedback helps."