FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kristy: "Need a good black tennis shoe for work"
- J: "I have a wide foot and I have to wear black. Whenever I find a shoe that FITS and Feels comfortable, I always get 2 pairs. I tried this shoe in store, but they only had one pair so I went on-line. Another plus is that this shoe is very light weight. Most shoes I find in my side 6 1/2 - 7 wide is very chunky and heavy!"
- Delia: "comfortable walking shoe"
- Stephanie: "Love these sneakers, they are so light and comfortable. I recommend them."
- Crystal: "COMFORTABLE WORK SHOES FOR BEING ON MY FEET ALL DAY."
- H: "I needed sneakers that were warm, not mesh. I also liked the idea of the memory foam"
- Barbara: "wanted to try the "memory foam" component of shoe"
- Erika: "I needed black sneaker. I would of gotten 2 pairs of blk sketchers but you didnt have my size"
- Irene: "Perfect for work"
- S: "Memory foam. On sale"
c asked: does this shoe(skechers Take Ten) have arch support?
- Marlino: "Can you give us more information of what you mean of 'arch support'? Thank you!"
- Nicole: "They have the memory foam insert. They do not have arch support but I work on concrete 11 hours a day in retail and they are so comfortable "
- Charlotte: "Yes they have good arch support for me. I have very high arch's and if I don't have good support my feet ache, and @ the end of the day my feet are happy!!"
- Allison: "I didn't find that they had much support. "
- Monique: "The shoe comes with the memory foam with a little bit of arch support. It is very comfortable to wear and very true to size. However, if you need a lot of arch support you might want to look into other support in addition to the shoe."