FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Michele: "I wear these every single day to work in a medical office. They are comfortable and hold up well. Am purchasing two more pairs in case they stop making them!"
- SHARLENE: "I loved the look and feel of these shoes but they were too loose and I had to return."
Glendy asked: Does this shoe run true to size and would it be comfortable for someone who has pain In the ball of the foot?
- C: "Yes they do run true to size. I am not sure how they will do for pain in the ball of your foot there is some cushion, but not a lot."
- Karrie: "Yes, I would say it runs true to size. I find them very comfortable for everyday wear, but I don't think the insoles are super/over cushioned, if that is what helps eleviate your pain."
- Laura: "It ran true to size and is very comfortable on my feet. I do not know if it would work for someone having pain in the ball of their foot."
- gerardo: "The shoe are true to the size. They are very comfortable shoes and last a long time. I wore mine almost for one full year. The initial fit is tight but it will loosen up . I would highly recommend them ! "
- Sonja: "These shoes were purchased as a gift. The receiver is type two diabetic and said that the shoes are extremely comfortable and give her no pain at all. For her she said they ran a tad bit large in the heel area, but not too big that she couldn't wear them."